Best Sic Bo for Online Kenyan Casino Fans
Sic Bo is enjoyed in land-based and digital casinos all over the world today, including in many of the great online Kenyan casinos that we review here, but it was first played hundreds of years ago in Ancient China. After your first game, you will understand why its popularity has grown so much and spread all over the globe. The complex outcomes that belie the simple rules make it very easy to learn and almost impossible to stop playing! The best way to master the game is with hands-on practice, but before you start read through our basic guidelines here.
Principles of Sic Bo
Most casino games use two dice, but this one uses three which creates greater risks that are matched by greater rewards. A vibrating platform called a Dice Shaker was traditionally used to roll the die, and this is authentically simulated with Random Number Generation in online Kenyan casinos. You place bets on the combinations that the dice will fall in before they are rolled. With fifty possible outcomes, things can get a little confusing, but luckily the game table’s design shows you all configurations, and really helps you keep track of the results.
|5/5||Welcome bonus|| Play now|
|4.9/5||$1500|| Play now|
|4.8/5||Triple your money|| Play now|
Betting in Sic Bo Game
The game’s main allure is the element of chance involved as you place your bet and then watch the dice fall. Of course, this is totally random, so the only strategy you can use is to place shrewd wagers when you are playing in your favourite online casino in Kenya. You can choose from several different bet types, depending how lucky you are feeling. We’ve outlined the different options for you below.
- Three of a kind: each die shows the same pre-selected number. Winning odds are a staggering 1 out of 216 meaning the house edge is massive, but the payout is too, at 150 to 1
- Any three of a kind: any number appears on all three dice. This is six times as likely as Three of a kind, but still very rare
- Two of a kind: two dice show the same number. This yields a payout of 8:1 and gives you a 5.82% chance of winning
- Duo: two different pre-set numbers appear on two dice
- One of a kind: a pre-selected number is rolled on one die
- Big and Small: Sic Bo actually means Small Big, most likely for the areas on the payout table areas that are called Small and Big, and pay out even money. Here, you bet that the dice total will come to a certain amount. This is between four and ten in the Small area, and between eleven and seventeen in the Big area. Three of a kinds and the six, nine, twelve and fifteen Hardways are always excluded
- You can also bet on the dice total falling between four and seventeen
Play Sic Bo at Casinos Online in Kenya
With so many exciting betting choices and the exhilarating elements of chance at play, this truly is the thinking adrenaline lover’s ideal game. If you are ready to experience it for yourself, visit one of the fantastic online Kenyan casinos reviewed here and play a few rounds now.